What our Long Island Home Inspectors deliver to you:
- Experience, reliability and professionalism
- Confidence in making a decision and peace of mind
- Inspection and evaluation of all the main systems of the home and their respective components
- Narrative and fully comprehensive report emailed the same day
- Digital pictures of all discovered deficiencies and amenities of the home
- Fully interactive home inspection with the buyer
- WOOD DESTROYING INSECT/NPMA – 33 Termite Inspection Report at no additional cost
- Septic Certification at no additional cost
Long Island Home Inspection Associates:
- Providing buyers with confidence and peace of mind for nearly thirty years.
- NYS Licensed Home Inspectors (#16000011327) (#16000012540)
- Certified Members of ASHI since 1985
- Family owned and operated.
Long Island Home Inspection Associates will perform a thorough inspection of all aspects of the home from the roof to the foundation and everything in between. Long Island Home Inspection Associates will provide you with a well written, detailed report that is emailed to you within 24 hours.
Our home inspection will help to save you thousands of dollars now and in the future.
The inspection experience we provide to you is fully interactive. We encourage you to participate in the home inspection by walking through the home with us, asking questions and explaining to you all the aspects of the house including the discovered defects that we may find. Prices vary depending on the size of the home. Please call us for a price quote.
MEET YOUR INSPECTORS
Thomas J. D’Agostino Jr.Thomas J. D’Agostino Jr. has been doing home inspections on Long Island for 24 read more
Thomas J. D’Agostino Sr.Thomas J. D’Agostino Sr. has been performing home inspections on Long Island since read more
What We Inspect:
- Exterior - grounds (walkways, driveway, patio, deck), grading (exterior elevation of soil next to foundation), siding, windows, doors, sprinkler systems and pools, retaining walls
- Roof - roofing surface/shingles, gutter/drainage system, chimneys, vents on the roof, skylights.
- Structural Components (Basements/Crawlspace/Slab) - foundation walls, beams, joists, rafters, sill plates
- Plumbing - hot water heater, supply piping, drainage waste lines, faucets, fixtures, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, gas lines
- Electrical System - panels, wiring, receptacles, safety devices (GFI Protection)
- Interior - walls, ceilings, doors, windows, kitchen (operate appliances), fireplace
- Heating - heating system, piping, distribution
- Attic Space - ventilation and insulation
- Air conditioning system - compressor, air handler, distribution, ductwork
- Wood Destroying Insect Report - termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, wood-boring beetles
- Energy Conservation Recommendations - insulation, weather stripping, caulking, windows and doors, HVAC systems